- We offer a complete line of ‘green’ and LEED-compliant wood flooring products, as well as eco-friendly companion products such as adhesives, finishes and underlayments.
- We are committed to supplying flooring that meets the highest standards for indoor air quality. We go above and beyond the law, taking extraordinary steps to ensure careful and consistent compliance with the formaldehyde emission limits set by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the California Air Resources Board (CARB)
- We are industry leaders in managing the risk that imported wood may be illegally harvested, per the terms of the U.S. Lacey Act
- Our products are backed by Health Product Declarations (HPDs) so that end users can make informed decisions about what they are putting into their homes and offices.
- We strive to be a resource for accurate, no-nonsense information on the key environmental issues and regulations that impact our industry – our expert staff stand ready to support our customers and other stakeholders in understanding:
Healthy indoor air quality
Sourcing legal wood & Lacey Act compliance
Transparency & Chemicals of Concern